16.6.11

My first love: Nick Carter

Nickolas "Nick" Carter was born 28th. January, 1980. He is an American singer-songwriterdancermusicianentertainer and actor. He is best known as one of the lead vocalists of the pop group, Backstreet Boys. He went on to release a solo album called Now Or Never during their hiatus. He has made occasional television appearances and starred in his own reality show, House of Carters. As a solo artist he sold over 570,000 records worldwide. He is also the older brother of singer Aaron Carter.
I was only three when I first saw him on MTV. I didn't need anything else: nor maturity, nor proper age to fall in love with somebody. I didn't even know to say ''blond'' and I'm not jockin, I just called him ''mint hair'' don't know why I related mint with blond. 
It was actually a little bit premature for my age, I mean, I was a baby! At least, that's how I see three year old children now. Anyway, he was my very first love and I will never forget him.

No comments:

Post a Comment